Woooohhhhhhoooooooooooooo… Here I come the new member of the wolf pack, I am going to be sworn in today. I have been introduced into the pack by Samir, http://viewsplash.wordpress.com/ who has nominated me for “The Howler Award”. Thank you so much Samir 🙂 I sort of like the description of the wolf pack! And I am indeed honored that you picked me to be an awardee.
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
- Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world.
- Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award.
- (Optional) Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice (optional because I cannot check it, however it would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Wolves are faithful, loyal, social and honest. Please keep that in mind when awarding this to someone. Members of the WordPress Wolfpack can hand out the award at their own discretion, non-members can hand out the award after they have gotten it themselves or they can suggest the person they want to nominate to one of the wolfpack members.
The ceremony begins:- Wolf Whistle anybody :p 😀
1) The first change:- Every kid should attend the same kind of school, with the same facilities. I believe that mindsets can be bred at school and so can the sense of equality be nurtured from childhood. Who is the economy, who are we do deny anybody what is our right? This would take a lot of work but it is plausible:)
2) Rapists and abusers, expecting their mindsets to change around and waiting for that to happen, well we are hanging on to way too much useless hope. I usually don’t call hope useless, but this is an exception.
So why not make a rape prevention system, something that works like our Intelligence bureaus. Again lot of intricate factors that need working on in this case. Think I am crazy yet? Well, These are Ideas for the future (we could work on them from now), if we can go to Mars, why not this? Terrorism kills people on a large scale and so does this on a discreetly spread out larger scale.
3) Shoo the Gandhis and now the Vadras out of this world, send them to another planet or something. ( I mean the gandhis and vadras of our political families, no offence to anybody with the same title) 😀
My nominations for The Howler award are:-
2) Leanne’s Little World
3) Peak Perspective
5) Unload and Unwind
They all are awesome bloggers and from their blogs I have learnt a lot 🙂
Now we proceed to the last part:-
10 dollars to Charity, I have given more than that I am sure and in various forms.Every month I spend more than that on my class room supplies and bare necessities for the kids though I don’t consider that charity but my duty.
I enjoyed being sworn in and hear by again swear to the best of my knowledge to abide by the qualities that symbolize the wolves. 😀
Umm, hope there aren’t any fights to become the Aplha of the back. Grrrrrr. Just kidding. I love wolves ever since I started watched “True Blood” during my college days. Joe Manganiello was the werewolf in the show. 😀 😀 I have a fascination for them ever since.
Joe Manganiello :- google
Jokes apart, Thanks Samir once again for the award and hence the opportunity to write this post!:) Adios! 🙂